The Abundant Life Method Course Purchasing Agreement
This Agreement, by and between Unleashed Essentials Inc, (UEI) located at 4389 Glancaster Road, Mount Hope, ONT, and (Your name] (the “Student”) is made on the date indicated below.
1. Description of Services. UEI shall provide Student with the following services (“Services”):
(a) Access to the Abundant Life Method Membership website ( either Ignite Your Intuition or Abundance Accelerator Coaching Program according to registration and payment made) ; (b) Access to the Abundant Life Method Facebook Group; (c) Conference calls with other members of the Abundant Life Method, Leanne Giavedoni and the coaching team.
2. Term. This Agreement is valid as of the date listed below and will be in effect for 6 consecutive months.
3a). Schedule and Fees. Payments are via credit card through Stripe. The applicable fee under the Term under this Agreement for the Coaching Program is $2497CAD. Payment must be made in full or in 6 equal payments as per the registration agreement at the beginning of the term. Concurrent with the initial payment, UEI will provide the Student with instant access to both the Abundant Life Method membership site and Facebook group. No refunds will be issued.
3b) Schedule and Fees. Payments are via credit card through Stripe. The applicable fee under the Term under this Agreement for the Ignite Your Intuition is as per the individual workshops or group coaching outlined in the registration form. Payment must be made in full at the beginning of the term, is for as long as Unleashed Essentials Inc. is operational.
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorize our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorize us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
We provide refunds for services sold on our Site as follows:
A written email is required to discuss the need for refund if the service has already been rendered and a decision is made on an individual basis. All refunds incur a 15% Fee.
A refund is given for a workshop if notice is given 24 hours prior to the start time. Subject to the same 15% Admin Fee.
4. Disclaimer. The student acknowledges that UEI’s Services do not constitute counseling services and are not a substitute for professional counseling or financial advice and are not a guarantee of financial or other success. The student understands and acknowledges that the coaching process is dependent upon Student’s own ability to implement his/her choices and those choices are exclusively Student’s responsibility. It is expressly understood by the Student that this Agreement does not establish an employee/employer or independent contractor or any other form of agency/agent relationship between the parties
5. Waiver. The failure of UEI to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of UEI’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
6. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, without giving effect to any conflicts of law provisions.
7. Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors. No assignment of this Agreement, in whole or in part, may be made by Student without the express written consent of UEI.
8. Severability and Survival. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion will be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. UEI’s rights under this Agreement will survive the termination of this Agreement.
9. Enforceability. The provisions of this Agreement shall be enforceable notwithstanding the existence of any claim or cause of action against UEI by Student whether based on this Agreement or otherwise.
10. Acceptable Behavior. All members/students are expected to behave in a professional & respectful manner. Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Unacceptable behavior includes (but is not limited to) soliciting sales from other members, being rude or unprofessional to other members of the program, and/or team members of Unleashed Essentials Inc. Unacceptable behavior will result in removal from the program at UEI’s sole discretion and no refunds will be given. The program may only be accessed by the Student – the individual who is the customer on record with UEI. The program, including usernames, passwords, discount codes, content, materials, and other resources may only be used by the Student as permitted herein and may not be sold or distributed without UEI express written consent.
11. Intellectual Property. All intellectual property rights in and to the program, the program content, and all materials distributed at or in connection with the program are owned by UEI or the UEI partners presenting during the course of the program. The student will not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce such content or materials displayed, distributed, or provided in connection with the program for any reason without the prior written permission of UEI. The student will not use any of the program content or materials to teach any third party, or otherwise, disclose or discuss information revealed in any portion of the program for any purpose other than exercising rights expressly granted to the Student by this agreement.
DUTY TO READ
I accept that under this agreement, I have a duty to read these terms of participation policy, and have done so. Furthermore, I understand and accept that I am precluded from using lack of reading as a defense against all remedies contained herein.
By clicking the I agree to terms, I am acknowledging all of the above.
This privacy statement is applicable to Unleashed Essentials Inc. and all its affiliates.
The policy is to respect and protect the privacy of our users.
The Unleashed Essentials Inc. (hereafter referred to as “Company” or “unleashedessentials.com. courses.leannegiavedoni.com, or leannegiavedoni.com”) does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. For example, such personally identifiable information may be gathered from a contest or sweepstakes registration, the registration process for subscription sites or services and in connection with content submissions, community postings (e.g., chat and message boards), suggestions, voting/polling activities and transactional areas.
Personally identifiable information on individual users will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection. At such points of collection, the user will have the opportunity to indicate whether he or she would like to “opt out” of receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from the Company and/or any third parties.
While the Company does not anticipate a large number of children accessing our website, we are committed to protecting the privacy of children who use our sites and applications.
Unleashed Essentials Inc. is sharing personally identifiable information with Google Analytics (acting as its site traffic gathering agent for this limited purpose) for the sole purpose of gathering statistical data on visitors to the site and the pages viewed by those visitors. If you wish to opt out, visit Google Analytics’ privacy center.
Further, notwithstanding any opt out of promotional information by the user, the Company reserves the right to contact a subscriber regarding account status, changes to the subscriber agreement and other matters relevant to the underlying service and/or the information collected.
The Company may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) the Company’s rights or property, other Company users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. The Company may disclose user information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
Additionally, users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information (e.g., user name, e-mail address) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas of the Company’s sites, that information, along with any substantive information disclosed in the user’s communication, can be collected and correlated and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of the Company.
Upon request, the Company will allow any user to “opt out” of further promotional contacts at any time. Additionally upon request, the Company will use reasonable efforts to allow users to update/correct personal information previously submitted which the user states is erroneous to the extent such activities will not compromise privacy or security interests. Also, upon a user’s request, the Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to functionally delete the user and his or her personal information from its database; however, it may be impossible to delete a user’s entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions.
The foregoing policies are effective as of January 2022. The Company reserves the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Web site’s privacy statement, contact the Company via email email@example.com
As our Company is headquartered in Canada, we adhere most closely with applicable federal and provincial laws. We do, however, value our non-CAD users. The Company has implemented policies to adhere to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) which includes strict data protection principles that organizations must follow in order to protect the personal information they collect about their clients or people who visit their websites. While many rules and actions may be the same in the US and EU, there may be specific instances of policy differences. If you are concerned about how your personal information is being collected in connection with GDPR, please use this contact information and reach out to the Company.