This Agreement, by and between Unleashed Essentials Inc, (UEI) located at 4389 Glancaster Road, Mount Hope, ONT, and (Your name] (the “Student”) is made on the date indicated below.
1. Description of Services. UEI shall provide Student with the following services (“Services”):
(a) Access to the Abundant Life Method Membership website ( either Coaching Program or Fundamentals according to registration and payment made) ; (b) Access to the Abundant Life Method Facebook Group; (c) Conference calls with other members of the Abundant Life Method, Leanne Giavedoni and the coaching team.
2. Term. This Agreement is valid as of the date listed below and will be in effect for 6 consecutive months.
3a). Schedule and Fees. The applicable fee under the Term under this Agreement for the Coaching Program is $2000CAD. Payment must be made in full at the beginning of the term. Concurrent with the initial payment, UEI will provide the Student with instant access to both the Abundant Life Method membership site and Facebook group. No refunds will be issued.
3b) Schedule and Fees. The applicable fee under the Term under this Agreement for the Fundamentals is $250CAD. Payment must be made in full at the beginning of the term, is for as long as Unleashed Essentials Inc. is operational. The payment is non-refundable.
4. Disclaimer. The student acknowledges that UEI’s Services do not constitute counseling services and are not a substitute for professional counseling or financial advice and are not a guarantee of financial or other success. The student understands and acknowledges that the coaching process is dependent upon Student’s own ability to implement his/her choices and those choices are exclusively Student’s responsibility. It is expressly understood by the Student that this Agreement does not establish an employee/employer or independent contractor or any other form of agency/agent relationship between the parties
5. Waiver. The failure of UEI to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of UEI’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
6. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, without giving effect to any conflicts of law provisions.
7. Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors. No assignment of this Agreement, in whole or in part, may be made by Student without the express written consent of UEI.
8. Severability and Survival. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion will be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. UEI’s rights under this Agreement will survive the termination of this Agreement.
9. Enforceability. The provisions of this Agreement shall be enforceable notwithstanding the existence of any claim or cause of action against UEI by Student whether based on this Agreement or otherwise.
10. Acceptable Behavior. All members of the Abundant Life Method are expected to behave in a professional & respectful manner. Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Unacceptable behavior includes (but is not limited to) soliciting sales from other members, being rude or unprofessional to other members of the program, and/or team members of the Abundant Life Method. Unacceptable behavior will result in removal from the program at UEI’s sole discretion and no refunds will be given. The program may only be accessed by the Student – the individual who is the customer on record with UEI. The program, including usernames, passwords, discount codes, content, materials, and other resources may only be used by the Student as permitted herein and may not be sold or distributed without UEI express written consent.
11. Intellectual Property. All intellectual property rights in and to the program, the program content, and all materials distributed at or in connection with the program are owned by UEI or the UEI partners presenting during the course of the program. The student will not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce such content or materials displayed, distributed, or provided in connection with the program for any reason without the prior written permission of UEI. The student will not use any of the program content or materials to teach any third party, or otherwise, disclose or discuss information revealed in any portion of the program for any purpose other than exercising rights expressly granted to the Student by this agreement.
DUTY TO READ
I accept that under this agreement, I have a duty to read these terms of participation policy, and have done so. Furthermore, I understand and accept that I am precluded from using lack of reading as a defense against all remedies contained herein.
By clicking the I agree terms, I am acknowledging all of the above.
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://courses.leannegiavedoni.com/.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.